Monthly Shooting Fees:
6 months Single Membership
6 months Family Membership
Practice Targets: $.25/per target
No fees for new targets on
A Trophy fee is decided on for each
of our leagues, which is paid out
as awards at the end of league.
Most Leagues have a fee of $4.00.
Norfolk Archery Club, is a Non-Profit Corporation
with two classes of members. Apprentice members
and Class A members.
* Will remain apprentice members for at least one year.
* Can apply to the board of directors for class A
membership after one year.
* Can shoot any time the range is open.
* Can attend all club functions.
* Cannot hold offices of any kind.
Class A Members:
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
Any person age 18 or older must have a seperate
membership. (example: Children over the age of 18
whose parents have a family membership)
* Member must be in the club for a period of one year.
* Adult members will be responsible for their own
* Must attend at least three club meetings per year
Note: members may contact the board if unable to
attend. If no one is contacted member will be
counted as unexcused.
* Members must attend at least 5 work details and
or work at 5 tournaments per year
( for a total of 5 ).
All planned work details will be published in
newsletter prior to date. To be excused you must
contact the range director.
* All members shall be entitled to one vote on each
"open" vote of the members. Only class A
members may vote on matters submitted for roll
call voting. Any class A member may request a
roll call vote.